Carolina Boot Company is known for making four styles of exceptional boots. All for these styles are made in America. They are the loggers, lineman boots, engineering boots you might call them motorcycle boots and eight-inch mock toe wedge sole boots. All four of these boots made by in America. Carolina is exceptionally beautiful. As they have many shoes, we select best pairs in this Carolina Boots Review.
Carolina Boots Review
Carolina Men's 8 Inch Waterproof Logger Boots (Best Logger Boot)
Carolina Waterproof Logger Boots are an excellent choice if you’re looking for value along with a high-quality logging boot. It is full grain black leather with single piece log or sole. This boot is waterproof with a membrane that keeps your feet dry all day, and the leather is also treated with mink oil. This boot has a fully welded construction system so that welt ties this single piece sole altogether. Carolina does an excellent job with all their brass eyelets, and they also do that single piece machine brass B lace that's easy to lace up as you're sitting on top of the boot zigzagging them. We've had no complaints on this boot getting wet or leaking.
- 100% Waterproof Membrane
- Steel Shank
- Rated for electrical hazards up to 18,000 volts
- 8" Waterproof Logger Boot
- One Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
- Very comfortable design
- Looks beautiful - it feels like you're holding a leather boot.
- Durable leathers and specific outsoles make it easy to find the perfect style to fit your needs.
- Can save up to half the cost of more expensive brands without having to sacrifice quality.
- Holds up well under strenuous work conditions that may keep you on your feet for 10 to 14 hours a day.
- Some people notice steel shank runs down the length of the sole.
The Carolina CA8821 Boots are non-insulated work boots, so they make an excellent choice for a summer and spring. Its Electrical Hazard Rated enable electricians and utility employees to work safely on dry surfaces without worrying about electrical currents. We highly recommend these boots for anyone wanting a rugged and good looking boot for both work and play.
Check this video to know more about Carolina Boots Review